Writing Assignment Page

Jump Start your Photography

1. Go to the movies
  2. Look at popular photoblogs
  3. Go through CD covers
  4. Listen to my favorite music
  5. Take a photo a day
  6. Shoot my family
  7. Shoot my favorite food
  8. Shoot for a holiday
  9. Shoot at a sporting event
  10. Shoot a self-portrait

1. Show the Audience Your Reel. Reels are quick and gather attention from everybody.
  2. Make New Friends. Make long videos too! These also rack up views and give your brand more exposure.
  3. Stories are Growing. Stories are a great way to promote your brand subtly and show a little behind the scenes.
  4. Screen to Screen Time. Make your brand accessible to everyone.
  5. Make eCommerce Easy. Make the best of all social media platforms to grow your brand.
  6. Knowledge is Power. Know what to post, when to post, and why you post. This will make your content strategy more efficient.
  7. Don’t Overdo it. Bouncing off the last one, be strategic with what you post.
  8. Push the Brand to the Forefront. Make sure that what you post is what you want your brand to be known as.
This artwork right away caught my eye. The colors look great and the painting is wild. The artwork represents insecurities which can connect to everybody. This painting stood out to me because besides the head in this artwork, everything is normal. I also enjoy how this piece makes you wonder.

Indeed Job Hunt: Assistant Photographer

I feel like an assistant photographer job is a great place to start. I don’t need much more than what I already have to start being an assistant.

Review of Articles on Canon Lens Experience

1. The first article I read was the sport photography article. I chose to read this article because its the one I would most likely do. This job inspires me because I love sports.
  2. The second article I read was architectural photography. I chose this article because architecture is the career path I want to take. This job inspires me to continue my path of architecture.

Top Most Influential Favorite Photo

This is my favorite photo from the list. Its named after the fighters “Muhammad Ali vs. Sonny Liston”. This photograph stood out to me the most because Ali looked so powerful and the photo is so dramatic. Muhammad Ali to me is the face of sports and athleticism, that’s another reason I liked this photo. This photo makes me feel strong and powerful.

Why Photography is Important

Photography is important for a number of different reasons. Some people might think its not important but think about it really. Photography can be used as evidence or enjoyment. It can be used as a hobby or to grow your business. Photography is important because its so diverse and covers many things.

I personally enjoy photography because I use it as a way to express myself and my vision. I also think photography is important for capturing memories because I like to be able to look back on the past. Speaking of looking back on the past, photography becomes history which is also very important. Photography is also a form of art and language. Photographs tell what’s important to society.

The social issue I chose was the BLM Movement. I am obviously for BLM. I feel this way because its not fair for people do be treated differently based on how they look. I choose to stand with the BLM Movement because its not fair that black people have to prove they matter.

Critique of Silver List Photographers:

Aaron Jones, I chose this photographer because his work seems very unique and I enjoy the style. His website style is pretty normal, his homepage includes his education along with multiple exhibitions. The homepage also includes multiple pages of his work.

Andre Ramos, I chose this photographer because his art style along with his photography captured my eye. His website is sort of unique because it include lots of modern saying and things like that. Other than that, the site has a normal layout including his work.

$10,000 Dream Haul
Sony Alpha 1 Mirrorless Digital Camera ($6,498) I want this camera because it’s a sports camera. Canon EF 24-70mm f/2.8L II USM Lens ($1,899) I want this lens because it’s perfect for shooting sports also. Canon EF 8-15mm f/4L Fisheye USM Lens ($1,249) I want this lens because it would be perfect for skateboarding clips. Sony Alpha a7s III Mirrorless Digital Camera ($3,497) This is a perfect back up camera. This might be a little over budget but here’s my list of things.

Why Being a Photographer is Probably the Best Job in the World. Out of the reasons stated in the article is that being a photographer is accessible. I would have to agree with this statement because almost anyone can do it. The article also said with photography, you can be your own boss. This is something I think I’d really enjoy because I decide what I do. The last thing that caught my eye was that with Photography, you’re free from constraints.